Thursday, January 5, 2012

Getting Back in the Groove

Whew...

I guess it's a good thing we ended up having a snow day this week.  Two days, and I'm exhausted!  I'm thinking it's probably because I got used to sleeping late and this early rising is just not cutting it!!!  All the teachers were talking yesterday about how the students were so quiet and acted like they did't know each other.  They were probably like us and just tired.  They were back full force today!!!  LOL...At least tomorrow is Friday!  :-)

I'm so excited that I've been able to upload two more of my products on my TPT page.  These are for sale, but are very cheap!  If you purchase, please let me know what you think!  I'm so excited to finally have a place to share all of the ideas I've had for years.

Remember to click on the link and not the picture.  It will take you directly to my page.  Please tell your fellow teacher friends about my blog and my TPT store.  My goal for this weekend is to figure out how to do a direct link from the picture.  Until then, please bear with me.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Games-for-the-Classroom

No comments:

Post a Comment