Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Join my site and receive a FREEBIE!

I made myself very happy today when I realized that after this week we only have 12 more school weeks until summer!  This unusually warm weather has really gotten me to longing for summertime, gardening, swimming, etc.  I had a funny today when I heard two of my students arguing about China.  One little boy said it only took an hour to get there and the other was saying a day.  I stepped in and asked the first why he thought it only took an hour.  His reply was that it only took his daddy an hour each week when he went.  I showed him on the globe where China was in relation to Georgia and explained it would take a long time to get there.  He said, "Well all I know is my daddy drives to China every week and comes back home with hot food!"  lol  Kids can be so funny!! 

I am continuing to be excited to put my ideas into units for TPT.  Because you have all joined my blog, all you have to do is comment on here giving me your e-mail address (or send to my e-mail -cvautrot@gilmerschools.com), become a follower of my TPT store and I will give you a free activity from my latest unit.

Thanks for being a follower on my blog (and hopefully soon on my TPT store!)

Cynthia

8 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to spring also! Thanks for the chance!
    Nicole Comer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower!

    rmariemuniz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a follower on your TPT! :)

    My e-mail is crazybowgirl@yahoo.com

    Second Grade Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  4. How awesome! I will definitely have to check out your TPT page. Thanks for sharing! :)

    I'm your newest follower!

    Lyndsey
    ayearofmanyfirsts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cynthia!

    I awarded you the Liebster Award today on my blog. :) Go to my blog to check out the details.

    Congratulations!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute stuff and very nice blog. Glad I found you. I'm your newest follower. Come visit me sometime.
    VTraditions Laughter and Happily Ever After icky

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vicky,
    I've been on vacation and just saw your comment. Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you your freebie!

    Thanks,
    Cynthia
    cvautrot@gilmerschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm one of your newest followers! Nice blog!! I am also following you on TPT.
    ✿Becky✿
    aubecky@hotmail.com
    2nd Grade Rocks!

    ReplyDelete