Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hi everyone!

I've been blessed to be on vacation in warm, sunny Florida this past week.  The little town (village) we were at kept us pretty much cut off from phones, internet, tv, etc.  What a wonderful, relaxing week it's been.  Now I'm home and all the laundry, unpacking, etc. has been caught up.  I've even had a chance to make a facebook page (check it out here at www.facebook.com/2ndGradePad - be sure to "like") and a FREEBIE that I've posted as thanks for selling 50 items on my TPT store.  Go check it out here!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Lion-or-Lamb

I would REALLY appreciate it if you would be a dear and give me a rating!
I'm looking forward to the up-coming week.  Hopefully, I can start taking some pictures in my classroom and post on here.  I'm getting a little bored myself with this blog!  lol

Hope you all have a FANTASTIC week!
Cynthia

1 comment: