Tuesday, May 8, 2012

More Teacher Appreciation Gifts

I hope you are all feeling VERY appreciated this week.  We've been treated pretty nicely at my school.  Yesterday, we received a Chik-fil-a chicken biscuit for breakfast.  Today, we had a chocolate fountain with all sorts of dippable yummies!  Of course, I had to make a couple of trips to the room!  hahaha



For all of you, we had lots of freebies on our TPT stores on Sunday.  We've also been having a huge sale which will end tonight at midnight. 

I want you to continue feeling appreciated, so I am having a special on my store beginning now through Friday at midnight.


Cynthia


3 comments:

  1. Wow! A chocolate fountain - that's so cool! I'm a little jealous... Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally craving chocolate covered strawberried now... thanks lol

    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog
    My TpT Store

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great deal!! I am headed to your store!! Yummy! Chocolate!!

    Teresa

    2nd Grade Pig Pen

    ReplyDelete