Monday, June 4, 2012

Farley's Linky...

It's that time!  Yep, it's the first of the month and time to link up to Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade.
I've now been out of school for a week, but we were gone to Florida all of last week, so today is my first official weekday at home.  Believe it or not, I'm finding myself at loose ends and can't seem to get going on ANYTHING.  Tomorrow we go bridal dress shopping for my baby...(maybe, I'm just a little sad about that is why I can't seem to do anything today??).  Oh well, it's short and sweet.  Here's my currently...


Check back soon.  I'll be posting the next post in my "Work Smarter, Not Harder!" Series.  Don't miss it.  It will include a freebie!  :-)

Cynthia

2 comments:

  1. I need chocolatetoo!! Where are the Kit-kats when we need them?
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking that I need to do something besides blogging right now, but blogging wins out every time!! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete