Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Work Smarter, Not Harder - Post #2




Post #2:  Year at a Glance

Several years ago, a friend of mine in another grade level made a form she titled, Year at a Glance.  She was very gracious and gave me a copy.  I tweeked it to fit my needs.  I have posted as a FREEBIE in my TPT store, (I haven't taken the time to figure out how to do Google Docs yet) so go download your copy to map out your year.  It is in Word, so that you can edit to fit your needs.  Here is the one we will be using in 2nd Grade with our new standards.  Keep this handy for the upcoming year.  It definitely keeps you on track with your pacing and makes life so much easier!
(Just click on the picture to download your copy.)

I will be adding to my series each Sunday and Wednesday.  My other posts will involve...well, who knows?  After all, it's SUMMER!!!  :-)
Next Post:  Getting Ahead on Your Lesson Plan Book
Look for it Sunday!
Cynthia

4 comments:

  1. Love this year at a glance! Nice and simple!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and I'm your newest follower. Loving what I see. I do At-A-Glance too but one for each subject. I like combining it. Thanks for sharing.
    Petersons-Pad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this. I definitely need it. You've got a new follower here!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I am moving back to second grade after 3 years (or is it 4!?!?!) in third grade and it helps to find a guide like this. Thanks for sharing!
    Mandy
    http://mandys-tips-4-teachers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete