Friday, August 17, 2012

Candyland in Kindergarten


What an absolutely FABULOUS day we had at school today.  Everything went very smoothly.  We are off to a GREAT year.

However, as all of you know how it is the first day, I am EXHAUSTED!!!  Therefore I'm leaving you with some BEAUTIFUL pictures.  These are from the Kindergarten teachers at our school.  I still miss kindergarten sooooo much!  The teachers went all out this year with their theme of Candyland.  Since none of them have a blog, I couldn't resist sharing it with you all.





























4 comments:

  1. The hallways are adorable! I know the kindergarteners will love all of the beautiful decorations. You have a very beautiful school!

    Kelly
    Teaching Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Absolutely amazing! :) Those kindergarten teachers should be very proud. What lucky little kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your school looks beautiful! I would love being in Kinder :)

    ReplyDelete