Tuesday, February 5, 2013

There's a Lot Going On!

Did you score lots of SUPER deals at the big sale over at TPT on Sunday? 
Most of my finds were ADORABLE graphics to use in my units.  Let me just say, I don't think I will EVER need to buy borders again....EVER!  HA!

Krista at Creative Clips is one of my absolute favorite graphics store to purchase from!  I got 70 new borders just from her store! 

 I just found KB Konnected on Sunday, and I'm SOOOO glad I did! More great borders (see what I mean by not EVER needing more again??) and these ABSOLUTELY DARLING Rockin' Kiddos.  As soon as I saw these, an idea formed in my head!!! 

These rainbow papers and Honey Bees makes me SO ready for springtime!!
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah-Designs is another fab place to shop!


Another FANTASTIC clipart store I just found is Mr. Magician.

I've been eyeing Hello Fonts for a while now.  I was so glad I got to purchase them along with (yep...you guessed it!) MORE borders from Jen Jones- Hello Literacy.

The ONLY item I purchased that was NOT clipart was this unit from my sweet bloggy friend, Danielle, at Crayonbox Learning.  This is just what I needed to use in Social Studies.

I stayed up WAAAAAYYYY too late Sunday night. I just KNEW we wouldn't have school for the kiddos on Monday and was hoping for a teacher workday (and sleeping a little late) since this is what it looked like at my house Sunday morning.


Instead, it really warmed up, and this is what it looked like when I left for shool on Monday morning.
(This pic shows the same tree.)



What a difference a day can make!

Now, remember those ADORABLE Rockin' graphics I showed you that I purchased on Sunday??

 
Well, it was certainly "speaking" to me and this unit just seemed to write itself!  I finished it today and loaded it into my store tonight.  You can find it here.
 
Here is a preview of some of the items you will find in the unit.
 

  A board game reviewing weathering, erosion, types of soil, and fossils.
 

A game reviewing rocks and minerals.
 

A craftivity including writing for "My Pet Rock Star."
 
Two more whole group bonus games are in also included in the unit.
 
Don't forget about

 
Christi has a great multiplication freebie for you today.  Click on the above picture to get it!
 
I'm linking up with



 
                                                         

 
to see what everyone bought Sunday.  I guess my wishlist will be FULL again!  hahaha
 
So, that's how my week is going so far.  How about yours??
 
 





2 comments:

  1. I love Creative Clips as well and filled my cart full! I just found your blog today. I am excited to join your blog! Lots of wonderful ideas!

    Kristi
    Lucky In Learning

    ReplyDelete